[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Mon Mar 21 13:20:33 EST 2005

My little weak suggestion:  Try it for a short while, see if everything is
going to be o.k., but don't forget this group here.

Personally, I don't like the idea of someone who has no idea what a CoCo is
being able to interject his own opinions about what a "piece of junk" it is
or being able to post a filthy picture of his $2 girlfriend.

More 2 cents worth