[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 1 09:12:51 EST 2005

On Mar 1, 2005, at 7:15 AM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> I took some photos of it. Here:

Wow, Dennis.  Thanks for that!  I first leanred of HHG around 1982 or
83 (whenver the TV version first made it to the US) and I went and
bought the books (the first 2, maybe 3 was out by then?) and it just
grew from there.  It's interesting, looking back, to realize it was
still only a few years "new" when I found out about it, and now it's
just one of those things.  "42", "Don't Panic", "Sub-Etha Software"...

I'd never seen the LP, but I did buy the tape version (completely
different cover artwork!).

It's a pity they got sidetracked on the Infocom game -- it ends hinting
of a sequel that never got made.  AH well.

		-- A