[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 12:34:20 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/28/05 1:00:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alsplace at pobox.com writes:

>On  topic, since my CoCo software company was Sub-Etha Software,
>inspired  by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
>Movie out in April.
>Here is  a collection of trailers.

My human lifespan is too limited to download videos, but I did see one
preview in a theater lately (seeing "The Aviator", great flick).  All it  showed
was the Earth getting blasted away, with that sickly sweet song playing  before
it blew up.  Nothing more.

Is it animated or live action?  Or a mix (hard to tell these  days)?
--Mike K.