[Coco] [Color Computer] New scam on E-bay

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:12:44 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to inform you of a scammer on E-bay. Right now his user
ID is kapitan-kloss. Last week he was selling under the ID of georgep.
I won an X-pad and a COCo max from him. He was suspened last week of
bid shilling (bumping up his own auctions with the ID wojtek-akai) I e-
mailed him about it after I had recieved a warning from E-bay not to
pay him yet, and he said he was inocent, but he didn't care what e-
bay's rules are, he will just keep opening up new accounts. I told him
I would hold off paying for my auctions until e-bay sorted it out. Now
he is trying to sell them again in a 3 day action, hoping to get them
sold before e-bay pulls him again. I have alerted e-bay, and I just
wanted to let everyone know here, I am also watching all his auctions
and will inform the bidders.
-Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links