[Coco] Speaking of Coco Projects

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Mar 17 11:52:26 EST 2005

I've been keeping a list of on-going projects that have been announced
on the list, and was curious about their status.  At Cloud-9, Mark and
I always milestone ourselves on our projects, and right now we are
working on the PS/2 keyboard/mouse support hardware on the SuperBoard.

Here's the latest list that I have:

Daggett  - GIME, expected date 11/2004
Hogerhuis – DriveWire for the PALM
Hogerhuis / Daggett – USB for the CoCo

Dessart – GCC “C” Compiler for the CoCo
Dessart – Cuntiki

James, I know you haven't worked on Cuntiki for some time, and the C
compiler is pretty much abandoned, right?

We can add SDCC and os9l1 emulator to the list if anyone steps up to
the plate.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com