[Coco] Rainbow Bookshelf

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sat Jun 11 13:27:16 EDT 2005

There's a catalogue on my website of what I have
(http://www.musicheadproductions.org/coco/rainbow_collection.htm), and I
think this covers all of the issues.  Someone mentioned that one month
there wasn't a printing so the list may be wrong due to that.  It would be
great of the people willing to volunteer their magazines for scanning
would look over this list and see if there is any missing from the list
and email me with what they are willing to offer that we don't have.  Some
of my magazines are not in the best of shape, so anything on the list with
"marred" or "torn" in the desription would be good candidates as well.

Regards,
Michael Harwood