[Coco] Rainbow Bookshelf

Rob Rosenbrock zaphod at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 11 12:33:44 EDT 2005

Quite sensible, given the large number of hurdles ahead. Establishing
standards is still a primary task.

Do we have a catalog of Rainbow magazine issues? How many total pages are we
talking about? Between all of the members on the list, do we have the entire
run available to scan?

I think I had all of the issues, but I can only locate reprints of August 81
through April 82 and June 82. If I still have the rest, they're buried
pretty deep in the attic. (Strangely enough, I've saved a complete set of
brochures covering the Coco3, Tandy 1000 line, printers, and misc other
computers...)

My scanner is a Microtek E3 scanner (USB). It doesn't have an ADF, so it'd
be slow work for large issues. I'm currently cleaning the glass to get a
good scan out of it.