[Coco] Bio

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jun 10 16:31:20 EDT 2005

I looked over the list and found a short but sweet expectation on
BIO's...that's very nice.  I feel like I have already typed more than my
fair share on this list...  ;)  Here's my pertinents:

Name: Michael Wayne Harwood

Location: Originally from Texas, but have been in Colorado for the last 6
years

Age: 35

First computer:  TRS-80 16k Coco I

Current occupation: Senior Systems Admin at DoubleClick

Claim to Uniqueness:  I currently do not have a single iota of Coco
hardware.  I gave my entire rig of multiple Coco's, disks, drives, etc to a
young man in the early 90's whom I was trying to encourage.  A secondary
motivation was lack of storage for all of that equipment and rather than let
my parents throw it all away I thought it might be nice to share.  I sorely
regret my lack of hardware now and hope to get things rectified eventually.
My dream Coco rig would be 2 machines (COCO2 and COCO3) repacked into PC
cases so my wife will not be too upset with adding yet ANOTHER couple of
computers computer to the collection.

Hobbies:  Reading about programming theory, reading scifi, and playing
guitar and bass

Regards,
Michael Harwood