[Coco] Re: coco1 on ebay

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 12:49:52 EDT 2005

> Actually, the program to expand memory in the coco-1 & 2 is called
>  Banker,  by J&R

Yep... I had that in my CoCo 2. Worked quite well. I used it as RAM Disk. It
made Pro Color File fly 8-). All I had to do was to remember to save the
virtual disks BEFORE I dropped power to the system 8-))). I used to joke
about the extra memory literally being crammed into the machine, my
keyboard was acutally bowed up because there just wasn't quite enought room
for it. Kinda wish I still had it.

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo