[Coco] Re: why you should stick with pdf

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Wed Jul 13 14:16:13 EDT 2005

John E. Malmberg wrote:

> So while a viewer may be available for your platform now from Adobe, it
> may not run on a newer version of your platform, and the older one may
> be withdrawn for download at any time.
>
> -John
> wb8tyw(at)qsl.net
> Personal Opinion Only

	As I mentioned a while back some of the PDFs I downloaded for the IBM
750GX could not be read with xpdf. They also could not be read with the
viewer I have for RedHat 7.1 (kernel 2.4.30). The current Acrobat for
Linux x86 on Adobe's site will not install on my system. Probably
looking for a 2.6 based distro.

					kevin