[Coco] [Color Computer] Hot Coco and Color Computer Magazines

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 12 08:55:03 EDT 2005

I have been emailing back and forth with both Ziff Davis (Color Computer
Magazine) and IDG (Hot Coco) and have been amazed at their responses.
They are both coming back to me with "We don't publish that magazine
anymore" type answers that don't answer the question "Can we have
permission to scan and distribute".  It seems that they don't care one way
or another, but I am working on getting a definitive answer.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

Yahoo! Groups Links