[Coco] [Color Computer] The .pds versus .djvu debate

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 13:38:42 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 08:31 -0400, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Numerous posters are *still* duplicating messages again and then
> quadruplicating. If your post or response is meant for both Yahoo and
> Maltedmedia, please post or respond only to Yahoo. It's automatically
> forwarded to Maltedmedia from there.
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I keep doing this too... I fix it when I notice, but I'm on several
lists and this is the only one that I have to edit the send line every
darned time.

It's not that we're all careless or stupid, but replying to emails is
muscle-memory for me and I'm sure a lot of others, so it is really hard
to break the habit.

Are we sure there isn't a technical solution short of another breakup
with Yahoo?

-- John.