[Color Computer] [coco] Fw: Copyright

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Jul 5 21:19:08 EDT 2005

This angers me.

 I can't believe someone would do this to this group.

 As you can see, Lonnie has no idea what is going on here. Now he's
confused, and wary.

 I have NOTHING to do with this project except for an opinion. I own only
fragments of the "Rainbow Magazine" and I do not intend to contribute to
this project other than BUY a copy of the results.

 Again I ask that people just stay out of the relationship with Lonnie
Faulk, Governor/Rich Dude/Megalomaniac/Whatever !!

 Leave him alone, dammit !!

George