[Color Computer] [coco] Fw: Copyright

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 5 21:41:26 EDT 2005

George,

Are you angry with me?  I am not sure who you mean by "I can't believe
someone would do this to this group", but if you mean me please be assured
that I am not intentionally seeking to defame anyone, nor am I seeking to
cause issues...

I signed a legal agreement with Lonnie, and part of it states that I would
take all reasonable measures to prevent violation of Lonnie's copyright,
or report anything that potentially infringes this copyright.

My whole purpose was to help the group by communicating to Lonnie seeking
clarificaton on issues that involve the Rainbow Magazine, but I see that I
have inadvertently caused harm.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> This angers me.
>
>  I can't believe someone would do this to this group.
>
>  As you can see, Lonnie has no idea what is going on here. Now he's
> confused, and wary.
>
>  I have NOTHING to do with this project except for an opinion. I own only
> fragments of the "Rainbow Magazine" and I do not intend to contribute to
> this project other than BUY a copy of the results.
>
>  Again I ask that people just stay out of the relationship with Lonnie
> Faulk, Governor/Rich Dude/Megalomaniac/Whatever !!
>
>  Leave him alone, dammit !!
>
> George

Yahoo! Groups Links