Religion [Coco]

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 12:31:38 EST 2005

Ummm... hasn't that been the case for CoCoNuts for years?  And think of
the hours/days/months/years sacrificed by some to glorify our ancient
little adding machine/typewriter.  And the religious flame wars that
have been fought.  Is it any wonder that a pantheon of angelic/demonic
beings exists in the CoCo universe?

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----