[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Blank Emails

Robert Sherwood photorob00 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 12:22:05 EST 2005

Wrong again.  I saw just as many early reports from Windows users as Linux.

Furthermore, long after it was determined (at least by those of us who pay
attention) that it wasn't specific to any one platform, people were still
forging ahead trying to prove some sort of anti-Linux/Mac problem.

For the record, I *have* used Linux.  I found it to be totally inadequate
for my needs so I stopped.    (Simple processes taking much longer to run
than Win98 on the very same computer is indeed inadequate.)  Much the same
with the Macintosh and OS-9.

(Anybody ever notice how Linux users so often use derogatory terms when
referring to Windows and it's users?)