[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Floppy drives on E-bay

glenvdb glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:46:39 EST 2005

Yeh, but I wonder why nobody is bidding on the expantion PAK? or is
it the newer are just not that sought after, because they require a
bit more work to mod them for CoCo 3 use. I know I will be kicking
myself later for not using the buy it now on the one that just poped
up.
-Glen

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "dx3752" <dx375 at h...> wrote:

> Oops, forgot the auction...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ogpj
>
> He is in Canada too, bonus of no duties....
>
> I noticed you're watching the expansion pac and demon attack crat
> also..!
>
> Cheers Dave
>
> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "glenvdb" <glenvdb at h...>
wrote:

> > Wow almost all of the floppy drives for the CoCo are over a
> hundred
> > dollars US now! Too rich for my blood (HEE HEE).
> > This guy is stockpiling them, or trying to corner the market.
> > -Glen

Yahoo! Groups Links