[Coco] [Color Computer] FD-502 schematic

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Wed Jan 19 14:44:16 EST 2005

Anyone have the schematic or an FD-502 controller physically handy?

While I was debugging a drive problem, I shorted something out, and the
controller began smoking.

There's s resistor with two (zener?) diodes solderer onto it near the
floppy edge connector that is now a cylinder of ashes.

Anyone know the value of that resistor and what kind of diodes they are?

The controller still works too...

Yahoo! Groups Links