[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Floppy drives on E-bay

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Sun Jan 23 23:13:35 EST 2005

So your the one, I was lucky I got a complete Coco System for $50.00
including Computer, Floppies (3) , Printer, Tablet and a whole lot of
other neat stuff.  Why over bid, you can set a maximum just incase yoiu
don't get to your e-mail and told your been out bid.  What truly sucks
is your watching the item enter the last few minutes of the close time
and some idiot comes in and ups the bid, thank god  for the ability to
have a high bid in play.  I got a MPI also for $50.00 which was kinda
stupid since I got all the other stuff for the same price minus the MPI.

--
Basil Fitze
Computer Consultant
basilf at telus.net