[Coco] DRAW or HDRAW fonts

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:24:40 EST 2005

> > I want to be able to use different sets of fonts, 3 or 4 at a time.
> > Diego
>
> Can be done -- my RS-DOS version of MiniBanners used multiple fonts,
> but I would LOADM the font then use it.  But, I bet there would be a
> poke to let you change the fonts on demand, or you could use the font
> data and make a simple POKE routine to draw them.  Darn, I need time
> with my CoCo and I could help.

Diego, if you have 512K in your CoCo3 there is an easy way. Start by
downloading Color FOG v1.0 from my website and look for CUSTOM1.BIN on the
installer disk. This is Alan DeKok's Custom CoCo Basic which adds a *lot* of
useful features to Basic, including multiple fonts in memory and HiRes joystick
support. The ReadMe is included in the zip. I only wish it worked together with
HDB-DOS!!

Take care,
Robert Emery
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob