[Coco] DRAW or HDRAW fonts

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 17 21:06:33 EST 2005

Thanks,
I actually looked inside FOG, but just a fast look to see if there was
something like DRAW fonts. I noticed the Custom Basic, but didn't know
what to do with it.
Anyway, I'm almost done writing my fonts for a HTML "decoder" for the
coco. I hope it can be used to read standard HTML files and render them
(at least the basic tags).
Please, if some one has done this before DON'T TELL ME!!!. Whatever
might be out there is probably better than mine, and I'm really enjoying
writing this program.... Old loved ECB....

Diego