[Coco] DRAW or HDRAW fonts

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jan 15 23:26:03 EST 2005

On Jan 15, 2005, at 7:06 PM, Diego Barizo wrote:

> I want to be able to use different sets of fonts, 3 or 4 at a time.
> Diego

Can be done -- my RS-DOS version of MiniBanners used multiple fonts,
but I would LOADM the font then use it.  But, I bet there would be a
poke to let you change the fonts on demand, or you could use the font
data and make a simple POKE routine to draw them.  Darn, I need time
with my CoCo and I could help.
--
	-- Allen ( www.disneyfans.com / www.atthefaire.com )

This mailbox 100% spam free (really!)  Try a free mailblocks account
and see for yourself!  http://www.qksrv.net/click-1434164-10298773