[Coco][Color Computer] Anyone following the latest MicrosoftandLinux debacles?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Jan 14 18:12:18 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Basil Fitze" <basilf at telus.net>

> Hello Glen,
>
> You say what you say because you have no idea how much better Linux or
> UNIX is compared to to XP. You probably drive a automatic.

Come on now. Please let's play nice. I'm a Unix guy myself, but I use the
other white meat when it's appropriate.

> Windows won
> market share by intimidation no other reason.

It would have succeeded without that.

> Windows could never hold
> up against Linux on a fare (fair?) playing field.

No, can't agree. I prefer Unix but until all the hardware comes with drivers
we'll be stuck with the most unreliable OS in the history of computing, and
that includes mainframes.

Neil

Yahoo! Groups Links