[Coco][Color Computer] Anyone following the latest Microsoftand Linux debacles?

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Fri Jan 14 16:57:14 EST 2005

Hello Glen,

You say what you say because you have no idea how much better Linux or
UNIX is compared to to XP. You probably drive a automatic.  Windows won
market share by intimidation no other reason.  Windows could never hold
up against Linux on a fare playing field.  I refuse to keep purchasing
hogware.  You can stay with Windows until your old and gray but the Coco
got great when it got OS-9 and why because at the time it was innovative
Microsoft kills innovation due to control.  They refuse to allow people
access to thier source code, why because they don't want the programming
world to see how poor the programming is.

Just look at Apple after it based on its OS-X on BSD it exploded in
popularity.  I would buy a IMAC if  I could afford it, but I have Linux
on my system and its equal.  I love Linux, but have to use Windows XP at
home in a dual boot system due to my need to play a few games that can't
work on Linux, but for everything else its Linux.

Hey Stephen Blunt,

Please, yikes!

--
Basil Fitze