[Coco] [Color Computer] WordPak RS/CO80

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jan 6 15:33:11 EST 2005

Boisy

Doing some more internet searching, I came across a web page
that is about an 80 column card for the Sharp MZ-700 that is based
on the Synertek SY6545 Chip.

>From what I gather this is the prodedure this

1) Write to location to set R18 and R19 with the video address
2) Write to location of the data latch
3)Write to I/O and register 31.

The write to register 31 tells the CRTC that the update address in
R18 and R19 is valid.

here the link

http://www.sharpmz.org/mz-700/80zkup.htm

james