[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at optushome.com.au
Mon Feb 28 17:44:29 EST 2005

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> Hey, hey, watch your attributions there. That wasn't my comment. :)

Oops, sorry!

> What's the second? I have the double-LP of the TV series, blue TV screen
> cover.

I'm sure there was a 2nd, with a rubber duck on the front. I'll check in the
garage on my way to work this morning...

>>the computer game, the *towel*,
> Now *that* I want. I'll send my boys over.

;) Only *slightly* used! Although I have the good sense not to use it these
days!

>>the "I Got The Babel Fish"
>>T-shirt, the BBC series on DVD, ummm, I think that's it...
>
> Hey, wait, that's post-dead-author marketing stuff, isn't it?

Nope! The shirt was sold by Infocom soon after the release of the game.
Unfortunately, I wore it quite a bit back in those days, although it's still
intact. About 5 sizes too small now... ;) The DVD I bought a few years ago
at the ABC shop here in Oz...

>>...Servious(sp?) Snape...
> Should I know that name?

Alan Rickman played *Severus* Snape in the Harry Potter movies...

Regards,