[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Feb 28 17:31:07 EST 2005

At 09:20 AM 3/1/05 +1100, Mark McDougall wrote:
>Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>
>>> down pat. It's exactly what I imagined Marvin's voice to sound like. I
>>> have all four books of the triligy.
>
>There's actually five - #5 Mostly Harmless!

Hey, hey, watch your attributions there. That wasn't my comment. :)

>Amateurs! ;) I have the books, the radio script

Oh, yeah, got that.

>the two LP sets,

What's the second? I have the double-LP of the TV series, blue TV screen
cover.

>the radio
>play on CD

Poot, mine's reels. From the first US broadcasts.

>the computer game, the *towel*,

Now *that* I want. I'll send my boys over.

>the "I Got The Babel Fish"
>T-shirt, the BBC series on DVD, ummm, I think that's it...

Hey, wait, that's post-dead-author marketing stuff, isn't it?

>...Servious(sp?) Snape...

Should I know that name?

Dennis