[Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Rob zaphod at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 28 20:55:21 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of Mark McDougall
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 5:44 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> What's the second? I have the double-LP of the TV series, blue TV
> screen cover.

I'm sure there was a 2nd, with a rubber duck on the front. I'll check in the
garage on my way to work this morning...

Yes, there was a 2nd album. It was 'Restaurant at the End of the Universe.'
The records were actually re-recordings of the original radio series; The
BBC originally balked at the idea of a 6-album release. (I don't make this
stuff up...)

Are you aware of the third radio drama? No? Here it is -- the end of the
Universe -- and you haven't lived yet!

>>the computer game, the *towel*,
> Now *that* I want. I'll send my boys over.

The game is still around. No need for emulators. Just go to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/game.shtml