[Coco] 80 trk drives

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 23:34:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/26/05 10:07:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zmerch at 30below.com writes:

<<
 I *hate* to say this, but I've spent at least 3 years "out of the loop."
 After bit.listserv.coco became a "less-than-ideal" conversational medium, I
 concentrated on my Tandy 10x/200 list (m100 at list.30below.com to post) and
 the classic computers list (cctalk at classiccmp.org) -- after moving from a
 3600 square foot home to one with less than 1600 sq.ft. of usable space,
 I've let my CoCo side of the hobby (which is odd, as that's where I started
 in '84) on the wayside...

 ... but I'm back! ;-) >>

      Welcome back.      Visit the chat room on www.coco3.com and
attend the fest in Chicago in april if you can.....

Roy