[Coco] 80 trk drives

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sat Feb 26 22:06:57 EST 2005

Rumor has it that Frederick D Provoncha may have mentioned these words:
> > ... Me, I'd much rather have a Frank Hogg Labs Eliminator. Anyone
> > got one
> > they wanna get rid of? ;-)
> >
> > Laterz,
> > Roger "Merch" Merchberger
>
>Roger,
>
>I used to have one, but I sold it a year ago on eBay to John Riddle, who
>I *think* is on this list?

I *hate* to say this, but I've spent at least 3 years "out of the loop."
After bit.listserv.coco became a "less-than-ideal" conversational medium, I
concentrated on my Tandy 10x/200 list (m100 at list.30below.com to post) and
the classic computers list (cctalk at classiccmp.org) -- after moving from a
3600 square foot home to one with less than 1600 sq.ft. of usable space,
I've let my CoCo side of the hobby (which is odd, as that's where I started
in '84) on the wayside...

... but I'm back! ;-)

I'm culling a *lot* of my collection to start concentrating on what I love
-- and as such, I'm "feeling my oats" for everything I couldn't have in the
CoCo world... and as such, I remember *droooooling* over the FHL ads in Hot
CoCo and Rainbow.

I do have a prototype FHL multi-pak expander that I need to get cleaned up
and backed up (as it has an EPROM onboard... I'm working on getting my
EPROM reader/burner working; it's DOSonly, so it'll take a bit'o'work...)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--

Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...