Path command wasRe: [Coco] OS-9 LVL II

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 17 22:39:35 EST 2005

John, this took awhile to track down.

The Path command is built into ShellPlus so you won't see it as a
separate command anywhere. The syntax is path= (pathnames) or path=? the
latter will display whatever was set as alternate command paths.

A typical use of this command might be from a script or in startup:

path= /d1/CMDS /d2/GAMES/CMDS /h1/EDITORS/CMDS

Multiple paths should be separated by a space.

There are two versions of ShellPlus on RTSI and one in the NitrOS-9
distribution disks at www.nitros9.org