[Coco] IDE internal 100mb ZIP drives

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 13:04:50 EST 2005

Thanks for further hints.  Now I have something to look for in "pcdos".
 If the ZIP has to be changed, I think it might be easier to patch the
FAT info on the disk.  After all, no one will ever need more than two or
three of these disks so fifteen minutes with dEd and the ZIP disks is
not a big problem.  Finding the correct patch is.

Cheers,  Griz