[Coco] IDE internal 100mb ZIP drives

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 12:54:41 EST 2005

Thanks for the hints.  I'll need all the help I can get.  It's
interesting how different the two are.  I still wonder what "pcdos" uses
to identify a floppy as MSDOS or non-MSDOS and what differs between the
floppy and the ZIP in that respect.

Incidentally, I did find references of the Mac doing the formatting in
one of the sectors (Mac only terminology), but that can't be a problem
since the floppies work fine.

Cheers,  Griz