[Coco] FD-502 floppy

XYZ xyz at wireweb.net
Thu Feb 10 12:23:17 EST 2005

I got 2 teak 55b drives from cloud9 (new) about 1 1/2 years ago and built a
duel drive no fan with a 502 controller and extended ados-3 run it on a
coco-3 that stays on 24-7 have yet to have a overheating problem
http://190161.898.net/     OR
http://216.119.142.246/index.php?ResellerID=190161

MY ONLINE STORE CHECK IT OUT FOR GREAT BUYS