[Coco] Hobbyist C programmer wanted ;)

Alex Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Fri Feb 4 15:48:22 EST 2005

On Feb 4, 2005, at 12:38 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:

> And so, with that I offer $200, a fresh box of Oreo cookies, and a hot
> pizza delivered to your door to the hobbyist C programmer with some
> free time who wants to help the CoCo community have a free 32-bit
> Windows 6809 C cross compiler.

We all have our excuses.  I haven't done any compiler writing work in
10 years.  If I were going to make a 6809 back end for say vbcc, while
it may end up compiling and working under Windows it would likely first
be under AmigaDOS, then Linux, and like everyone else I don't have all
that much free time.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?