[Coco] Hobbyist C programmer wanted ;)

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Fri Feb 4 17:35:24 EST 2005

On 4-Feb-05, at 3:38 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:

> And so, with that I offer $200, a fresh box of Oreo cookies, and a hot
> pizza delivered to your door to the hobbyist C programmer with some
> free time who wants to help the CoCo community have a free 32-bit
> Windows 6809 C cross compiler.

I would be ecstatic to see either gcc or sdcc targeted to the coco. The
reason I was doing it in the first place was because I wanted a decent
cross-compiler for my own nefarious purposes, and hold no ill feelings
to anyone who wants to take it up. I'll even chip in to the communal
pot.

Writing little programs in C, I have time for, writing a compiler
back-end, I don't.

James