[Coco] Bad news, good news...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Dec 13 07:23:37 EST 2005

On Dec 12, 2005, at 6:35 PM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> The number of people wanting to use a NTSC S-Video TV to display
> the output
> of a CoCo 3 is zero even though the display is really great. My
> interest in
> getting a 725 is for non-CoCo 3 use.

I wouldn't say "zero."  I am very interested in seeing how well the
CoCo 3 projects video to an S-Video supplied television.  You claim
it is comparable to an RGB monitor.  If that's the case, an RGB->S-
Video convertor would be just as desirable as an RGB->VGA convertor.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
boisy at boisypitre.com
"Monde, je suis pas venu ici pour vous faire de la peine."