OS-9 as Replacement for DECB. Was: [Coco] Portal-9 IDE

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 13:19:34 EDT 2005

Have either of you considered using Burke & Burke's RSB as the base for
your operations and working from there?  If that pans out, it would give
you the best of both worlds.  Matter of fact, Bob Emery, have you ever
attempted to run FOG from RSB?  Sounds like something I would like to
help with about 4 months down the line.  Need to finish my learning
curve on Mac OSX 10.3 operating in tandem, but totally independent from,
OS 9.2.2.  Also need to bone up again on RSB and do some more B09 coding
on GMate2, my personalized OS9 interface.

Griz