[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Vern Burke vburke at skow.net
Sun Aug 28 00:11:02 EDT 2005

Ok, let me be clear. I'm not using anything to do with NitrOS-9 in my
attempts to get the partial boot from hard drive working, this is stock
OS-9 Level 2. The current version of NitrOS-9 from nitros9.org will
absolutely not boot on the machine (I know better than to mix multiple
problems in together if I can help it :)). This should work without
significant problem with stock OS-9, then I'll try throwing something
new into the mix. At least I know, at the moment, that OS-9 will run and
NitrOS-9 will NOT run.

I mention being able to run the old version of NitrOS-9 from the
original distribution floppy just as an answer to any suggestion that I
don't really have a 6309 in the machine.

Vern