[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Aug 28 06:03:38 EDT 2005

Vern,

The files work. The details of getting a distribution setup. I do it
all the time and it can cause some problems in the process and the
tool kit required is a good one. My life on the coco is it. That is
why I offer the free installation on the drive. I have spent more
time on these two Email's than it takes to do the complete
installation of the distribution. I don't have the time to support a
free OS. The SuperBoard will require the same drivers for the SCSI/IDE.

Mark