[Coco] Video Format?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:54:59 EDT 2005

What ever you do, please DO NOT use Real. it is just spyware in disquise!
Real is know for using sleasy "tracking", and has been caught in the past
for sending back all information on your computer. Steve Gibson over at
grc.com used to have a "wonderful" artical on the "real Story" behind Real
Media. Your best bet, if you have RM files, use  the Real Alternative
player- its free and open source, it is also a "Quick Time" alternative
>-just my 2 cents
-Glen