[Coco] Video Format?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Aug 21 18:00:20 EDT 2005

*.mp3 is mpeg 3 format and is an audio compresion format that is
seldom used for video.

*.mpg and *.avi are the more common. If I remember mpg uses
mpeg v1 and is the more common used for mpg compression on
pcs. There is mpeg2 and Mpeg4 but Mpeg4 is somewhat
propriatary.

While*.rm and  its variants from Real Media is out there, they have
lost some ground as Real Media for a while made it realdifficult to
find and download their free player.

Personally I would stay with a format that will play on MS Media
Player and compatible players. That would be avi or mpg.

just my thought

james