[Coco] [Fwd: Re: Chicago fest]

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 00:56:17 EDT 2005

Robert Gibons did some digging into the hotels system. This is the
conversation we had about that.

Dave,
   It was a DSL connection, 5 Megabits down 2 up for the circuit, shared
among
all users. Of course the connection may change by next year. Hope that
helps.

Rob

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:31:55 -0500, Dave Kelly wrote