[coco] 6309 speed

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Aug 4 18:36:06 EDT 2005

Gene

What you may also be seeing is supply noise or transients when
other circuts are switching. The noise or transient is transferred via
the power runs and could causing the output current sources to
glitch. This would then be seen as glitches when the output
transistors switch. The only way to cure that is to better isolate
internal current sources from the internal power bus or to beef up
power runs to some of the under supplied current sources that are
noisy. Would mean a die change and maybe it was done and may
be not.

james