[Coco] Help - There that got your attention.

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 13 00:56:27 EDT 2005

I am preparing for the video streaming of the Chicago Fest in 2006. I
have got a good camcorder working that will zoom and take fairly good
closeups. I have the microphones and mixer so the demo and simanars can
be heard. But I need some help.

I can not find software that will upload the captured images frames
faster that one per second. Currently  I use the image capture testing
software set at 10 frames per second but it only  uploads at 1 capture
per second.

Audio needs to be sync'ed somewhere close to video.

At the end of  the fest last year several of you had ask to see if real
time broadcasting could be achived. I   just not finding much and
thought I would turn to you.

Can you help? Suggestions. An asprin.
Dave

PS
I have been to these places. And many more I did not bookmark.   Plus
discussions in my linux support group since May.

http://www.gnuware.com/icecast/
http://www.archive.org/
http://www.metzlerbros.org/bttv.html
http://www.research.earthlink.net/confmgr/