[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 19, Issue 133

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 22:08:44 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/25/05 7:31:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, farna at att.net
writes:

>I  think it's the ultimate thumb to MS -- I'm running Open Office on my
laptop!

Well that's good, but, assuming you're running it under Linux, I wonder  what
you had to go thru to get Linux (any flavor) working on the laptop?

I'd love to pick up an out of date laptop, put Linux on it, and run  UltiMusE
on the road, but installing Linux on anything is not easy, and I  probably
haven't the vocal cords left to do it on a laptop.  --Mike  K.