[Color Computer] [Coco] Is this a 6309?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 15:08:19 EDT 2005

Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:

>Yeah I must get hold of a couple of the 6309's too and try them in My
>Dragons & CoCo.
>

>Phill.

Phill, I've been collecting quite a few Dragon programs for my Dragon 64
along with my Coco stuff.  I've also done some searching for conversion
programs to convert the sometimes (often) non-compatible Dragon code to
Coco compatible code.  Most of the Dragon tapes I have use a loader
program to load the software.  Have you been able to find some good
software or patches to convert Dragon software for use on a Coco?

What I would like to do is to run a Coco utility that will load the
Dragon tape into the Coco, strip off the loader, then save the main code
to a floppy or a Cloud-9 hard drive.  I own well over a hundred original
Dragon tapes that I would like to be able to run on the Coco and save to
my Coco hard drive.

Thanks!

-- Steve --