[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Auction #5188983755

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:47:22 EDT 2005

My point is that Coco is an older model such as the 26-3002, or possibly the
26-3001, and the keyboard had the ribon cable connector with the steel pins.
The Later model CoCos (I belive its started with the 26-3003b had the Mylar
keyboard connector. Possibly this CoCo has a newer motherboard inside, but
the keyboard "Map" would have had to have been patched to use the extra keys
>Other than it being a CoCo, I don't see much special. It's just a
>keyboard...
>same one I got for my CoCo1 for $4.95 by sheer luck... there was one on the
>shelf and I was in the right Shack at the right time. That keyboard with
>its
>black bezel is now in my portable CoCo3 (the CoCo1 is safely stored and has
>it's original keyboard back).
>
>It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who put an LED inside the
>keyboard.
>I used a rectangular one though, and recently changed it from just green to
>green/yellow. It turns from green to yellow when running at high speed. :)
>
>cheers,
>Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links