[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Auction #5188983755

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 11:54:05 EDT 2005

The function keys require no patching.  There were 4 unused places in
the key matrix and they fit there.  These keys aren't normally used by
basic but you could PEEK the memeory to read them.
The connector would be the biggest issue but I think there was an adaptor.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
<glenvdb at h...> wrote:

> My point is that Coco is an older model such as the 26-3002, or
possibly the
> 26-3001, and the keyboard had the ribon cable connector with the
steel pins.
> The Later model CoCos (I belive its started with the 26-3003b had
the Mylar
> keyboard connector. Possibly this CoCo has a newer motherboard
inside, but
> the keyboard "Map" would have had to have been patched to use the
extra keys
> >Other than it being a CoCo, I don't see much special. It's just a
> >keyboard...

Yahoo! Groups Links