[Coco] [Color Computer] Ebay Auction #5188983755

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 07:52:30 EDT 2005

> Is it just my imagination or this CoCo1 (fouth pic) has a CoCo 3
> keyboard. one to watch.
> -Glen

Other than it being a CoCo, I don't see much special. It's just a keyboard...
same one I got for my CoCo1 for $4.95 by sheer luck... there was one on the
shelf and I was in the right Shack at the right time. That keyboard with its
black bezel is now in my portable CoCo3 (the CoCo1 is safely stored and has
it's original keyboard back).

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who put an LED inside the keyboard.
I used a rectangular one though, and recently changed it from just green to
green/yellow. It turns from green to yellow when running at high speed. :)

cheers,
Bob